The SETAC (Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry) Europe 27th Annual Meeting was held in Brussels from the 7th to the 11th of May 2017.
iPiE had quite a large presence at the conference with 5 posters, 1 Spotlight poster, 1 oral presentation, and 1 workshop entitled Hazard and risk assessment of human pharmaceuticals in the environment.
In addition, a flyer had been designed and printed for initial distribution during the conference.
- Hermann A, Laenge R, Segura-Lepe M, Keck M, Steger-Hartmann T. A validated targeted approach for metabolic profiling of fathead minnow embryos
- Falkenhain AM, Scheurer M, Coors A. Calcium channel blockers and antihistamines: specific and non-specific toxicity in Daphnia magna
- Baumer A, Bittermann K, Klüver N, Escher BI. pH-Dependence of Bacterial Toxicity: Role of Speciation for Ionisable Pharmaceuticals
- Gunnarsson L, Snape J, Hutchinson K, Owen S, Verbruggen B, Leverett D, Marks B, Tyler C. Environmental Risk Assessment of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients used in Human Medicinal Products: Europe-wide Variation in Risk Quotient.
- Bittner L, Escher BI, Klüver N. pH-Dependent Effects of β-Blockers in Zebrafish Embryos
- Verbruggen B., Kristiansson E, Österlund T, Owen S, Snape J, Tyler CR, Gunnarsson L. Prediction of Drug Target Conservation in Wildlife Species
Presentation at the SETAC Pharmaceutical Interest Group special symposium on environmental risk assessment of pharmaceuticals, Sunday 7 May in Brussels, talk title: ‘Ten year’s experience of the ERA of pharmaceuticals: an academics perspective’ by Alistair Boxall, University of York.